Jason Aldean's Night Train tour is scheduled to begin on Feb. 21 in Bossier City, La., he announced Monday (Nov. 5). As previously reported, Aldean will perform stadium concerts on April 13 at the University of Georgia's Sanford Stadium in Athens, July 12-13 at Fenway Park in Boston and July 20 at Wrigley Field in Chicago. Other specific dates have not been revealed, but the tour will visit Arkansas, Connecticut, Indiana, Kansas, Kentucky, Minnesota, Mississippi, Missouri, Nebraska, New Mexico, North Carolina, North Dakota, Oklahoma, South Carolina, Tennessee, Texas, West Virginia and Wisconsin through May. The tour will feature Jake Owen and Thomas Rhett.
- Billy Currington Celebrates Latest No. 1
- Florida Georgia Line, Thomas Rhett Share Spotlight at No. 1 Celebration
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- George Strait Presented Billboard Legend of Live Award