Lost recordings from Buck Owens and his longtime sideman Don Rich will be released for the first time on Jan. 23 by Omnivore Records. Owens recorded the 18 songs on Honky Tonk Man in the early '70s while he was starring on the TV series Hee Haw. All 18 songs are covers of country classics made famous by Merle Haggard, Waylon Jennings and many others. Meanwhile, Don Rich Sings George Jones is the only solo album recorded by Rich, the legendary lead guitarist and harmony vocalist in Owens' band, the Buckaroos. Owens' recordings of four Jones songs also are included on the project.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award