Miranda Lambert will serve as a guest judge on the next season of Project Runway on the Lifetime network, according to the Hollywood Reporter. The series returns Jan. 24 with 16 designers competing in teams for every challenge. Other guest judges will include Bette Midler, Susan Sarandon, John Legend, Joan and Melissa Rivers, Emmy Rossum, Kristin Davis and Jordana Brewster, as well as designers Rachel Roy, Tracy Reese, Chris Benz and 2007 Project Runway winner Christian Siriano.
- OFFSTAGE: Miranda Lambert Has to Triple Her Childhood Recipe
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Tim McGraw, Keith Urban, Kenny Rogers, Kid Rock Surprise Fans at LP Field
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: Crazy Moments With Jason Aldean, Kellie Pickler and More
- Carrie Underwood Wins Video of the Year at 2013 CMT Music Awards