Jake Owen's hometown concert in Vero Beach, Fla., raised $125,000 for local children's charities. Owen performed Saturday (Dec. 15) at the Sports Village for 6,200 fans, marking the final stop of this year's CMT on Tour. All proceeds from that show will benefit the Jake Owen Foundation, which supports St. Jude Children's Research Hospital and youth organizations in Indian River County, Fla., including Autism Speaks and the Mardy Fish Foundation. "A huge thank you to everyone in Vero Beach Saturday night for an awesome show and helping us raise money for such a great cause. I can't think of a better way to end the CMT tour and this amazing year!" he said.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- OFFSTAGE: Brad Paisley, Keith Urban Reflect on Father's Day
- OFFSTAGE: Back When Jake Owen Was Just a Fan
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival