Rodney Crowell and Emmylou Harris will perform in Los Angeles during the Grammy Foundation's event billed as "Play It Forward: A Celebration of Music's Evolution and Influencers." The Feb. 7 concert, which also features appearances by singer-songwriters Ed Sheeran and Lianne La Havas, explores the history of legendary musicians and the impact on American culture. Crowell and Harris have collaborated on a new album, Old Yellow Moon, set for release on Feb. 26 on Nonesuch Records.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame