Cowboy Jack Clement, a beloved Nashville producer and songwriter, will be the subject of a tribute concert in Nashville on Jan. 30. Bobby Bare, Emmylou Harris, Kris Kristofferson and Charley Pride are among the artists scheduled to perform at the event at War Memorial Auditorium. The concert will be titled "Honoring a Legend: A Tribute to Cowboy Jack." Tickets start at $45, and proceeds will benefit the Music Health Alliance and the Cowboy Jack Clement Fund. Clement, 81, lost his house and studio in a fire in 2011.
- Stagecoach Festival: Scorching Heat and Lots of George Jones Songs
- HOT DISH: Prayers Answered With Latest Hall of Fame Inductees
- Hall of Fame Crowd Kept Guessing Names of New Inductees
- Country Hall of Fame Elects Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement
- Cowboy Jack Clement Honored by Stars at Benefit Concert