Vince Gill and Emmylou Harris will appear at an All for the Hall concert in New York City on Feb. 26. Held at the Best Buy Theater, the event will raise funds for the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville. The concert will be held as a "guitar pull," with artists taking turns playing their songs. Special guests will be announced in the coming weeks. Individual tickets are $1,000 while tables of 10 are available for $25,000 or $10,000. This will be the first All for the Hall concert held in New York City since 2008.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame