Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood are the first four artists confirmed for the CMA Music Festival this summer. The four-day event will begin June 6 in downtown Nashville. More artists will be announced soon. Bryan co-hosted the festival's nightly concerts for an ABC special in 2012. Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Underwood also appeared at the CMA Music Festival last year. Tickets for the 2013 CMA Music Festival are now available at Ticketmaster.
- OFFSTAGE: How Brad Paisley Is Prepping for the Stones
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival