An attorney for Emmylou Harris entered a not guilty plea on her behalf after the Los Angeles County district attorney's office filed a misdemeanor hit-and-run charge in connection with a minor traffic accident which occurred on Oct. 1. The charge was formally filed Wednesday (Jan. 30). The Country Music Hall of Fame member was driving a rental car when she allegedly hit another vehicle on I-405 and left the scene without exchanging information with the other driver. The investigation began after the other driver filed an accident report.
- Taylor Swift's Red Earns Grammy Nods
- Ricky Skaggs Revisits Country Hits During Hall of Fame Performance
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- Keifer Thompson Crowned SESAC Songwriter of Year
- Kenny Rogers, Bobby Bare, Jack Clement Inducted Into Country Music Hall of Fame