Eric Church has racked up six new gold and platinum certifications from the RIAA. All are for singles, including gold certification for shipments of 500,000 downloads each of "Hell on the Heart" and "Creepin'." "Drink in My Hand," "Smoke a Little Smoke" and "Homeboy" have ascended to platinum status for 1 million downloads each. "Springsteen" has now sold more than 2 million downloads to achieve double-platinum certification. Church is currently on a Canadian tour that runs through Feb. 23.
- Little Big Town Hosting CMA Music Festival TV Special
- HOT DISH: Kenny Chesney Rocks the Rafters in Dallas
- HOT DISH: George Jones Tribute Concert: The Show Will Go On
- OFFSTAGE: Eric Church's Beard: For Playoffs or Playing Music?
- CMT Music Awards: Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Miranda Lambert Lead Nominees