John Fogerty's new album of duets, Wrote a Song for Everyone, will be released May 28 by Vanguard Records. The project, which features collaborations with several country performers on some of his most famous Creedence Clearwater Revival songs, was initially scheduled for release in October 2012. Tracks include "Almost Saturday Night" (with Keith Urban), "Bad Moon Rising" (Zac Brown Band), "Hot Rod Heart" (Brad Paisley), "Have You Ever Seen the Rain" (Alan Jackson), "Born on the Bayou" (Kid Rock) and the title track featuring Miranda Lambert and Tom Morello. Others featured on the album include Foo Fighters, My Morning Jacket and Bob Seger. Fogerty will support the album with a tour this year. The new version of "Born on the Bayou" with Kid Rock was used by the NFL Network in their promotion of Super Bowl XLVII in New Orleans.
- Blake Shelton's Tornado Relief Concert Set for May 29 in Oklahoma City
- Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert Head to Louisiana for Bayou Country Superfest
- Little Big Town Hosting CMA Music Festival TV Special
- Around the Web: Darius Rucker Confronts Online Racist
- Around the Web: Blake Shelton Plans Moore, Okla., Benefit Concert