Carrie Underwood will lend items from her Blown Away tour to the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum in Nashville for an exhibit opening June 5. The exhibit will include costumes, instruments, microphones, set pieces and more from her tour which resumes Wednesday (Feb. 13) in Colorado Springs, Colo., and concludes May 23. Underwood performed for more than 500,000 fans during the 2012 leg of the tour. The exhibit will run through Nov. 10, 2013.
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival
- OFFSTAGE: Confessions of a CMT Music Awards Seat Filler