The Lumineers' performance on the recent Grammy Awards show helped propel their self-titled debut album to platinum status. With an increase of 70 percent, weekly sales jumped to more than 66,000. The album has now sold more than 1 million copies since its release in April 2012. The Denver-based band's first single, "Ho Hey," is triple platinum with sales of almost 3.5 million copies. The Lumineers resume touring with an April 19 concert in Berkeley, Calif.
- Shovels & Rope, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell Share Top Honors at 2013 Americana Awards
- Around the Web: Keith Urban Fires Up Light the Fuse Tour
- Lumineers Releasing Deluxe Edition of Self-Titled Debut Album
- Overall Album Sales Down for First Half of Year, as Digital and Vinyl Trend Upward
- CMT, MTV and VH1 Let Music Ring on First-Ever Music Independence Day