Taylor Swift has added four new country artists to her Red tour which launches which shows March 13-14 in Omaha, Neb. Florida Georgia Line ("Cruise") are booked for eight concerts during the run while Casey James will appear on the tour beginning on Aug. 15. Brett Eldredge will perform on most dates through early May while Joel Crouse will join the tour on various dates from late May through July. Austin Mahone, a teenager who found a large following by posting song covers on the Internet, will sing at all of the tour's stadium performances. As previously announced, British pop star Ed Sheeran will open all dates.
- Top Eight Moments From Florida Georgia Line's Q&A
- Will Maddie & Tae Offend the Offenders With "Girl in a Country Song"?
- Florida Georgia Line's Itch to Ink
- Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert Among Top Sellers at Mid-Year
- Five G.O.D. Songs Prove It May Be the Next Big Thing