Taylor Swift has added four new country artists to her Red tour which launches which shows March 13-14 in Omaha, Neb. Florida Georgia Line ("Cruise") are booked for eight concerts during the run while Casey James will appear on the tour beginning on Aug. 15. Brett Eldredge will perform on most dates through early May while Joel Crouse will join the tour on various dates from late May through July. Austin Mahone, a teenager who found a large following by posting song covers on the Internet, will sing at all of the tour's stadium performances. As previously announced, British pop star Ed Sheeran will open all dates.
- Blake Shelton, Tim McGraw Still Topping Country Charts
- OFFSTAGE: Florida Georgia Line Takes Me to 'Shine School
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- Florida Georgia Line and Co-Writers Celebrate "Get Your Shine On"
- Around the Web: Florida Georgia Line Reach a Mile Marker