Kelly Clarkson, Miranda Lambert, Brad Paisley, Blake Shelton, Taylor Swift, Keith Urban and the Zac Brown Band have been added to the nightly concert series at the 2013 CMA Music Festival, organizers announced Monday (March 4). Additionally, Gary Allan, Dierks Bentley, Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Hunter Hayes, Jake Owen and The Band Perry are also confirmed to perform at the festival taking place June 6-9 in downtown Nashville. They join Luke Bryan, Lady Antebellum, Little Big Town and Carrie Underwood, who were previously announced for the concerts at LP Field. This marks Florida Georgia Line's first appearance at the stadium. Ticket prices are based on the level of seating at LP Field for the nightly concerts and range from $135 to $350 plus handling fees. Tickets are available via Ticketmaster.
- OFFSTAGE: How Brad Paisley Is Prepping for the Stones
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Six Seconds at a Time
- 2013 CMT Music Awards: All Performers Experience Digital Sales Increase
- 2013 CMA Music Festival: Carrie Underwood, Brad Paisley Shine Through Storm Clouds
- OFFSTAGE: Carrie Underwood, Jake Owen Clarify Change of Plans at CMA Music Festival