Cyndi Lauper, Don McLean, Billy Ray Cyrus are among the latest additions to appear at George Jones' final concert set for Nov. 22 at Nashville's Bridgestone Arena. More than 50 guest performers have now been confirmed, including Garth Brooks, Kid Rock, Kenny Rogers, Randy Travis, Alan Jackson, Dierks Bentley, Jamey Johnson, Tanya Tucker and Josh Turner. In a press release, Jones said, "I have been a fan of Cyndi's since I first saw her years ago at the Grammy awards." He said he first met McLean in Nashville during the '70s. Jones farewell tour will visit approximately 44 cities before closing with the sold-out show in Nashville.
- George Jones Tribute Concert Brings Out Country Music Titans
- Three Cheers for Three-Week Supremacy of the Duck Dynasty Tribe, Blake Shelton
- Duck the Hall, "Mine Would Be You" Are Top Album, Song for Second Week
- CMA Awards: Blake Shelton, Florida Georgia Line Win in Two Categories
- BMI Celebrates Songwriter Dean Dillon With Its Icon Award