Lady Antebellum's 2010 album Need You Now album has been certified quadruple platinum for shipments of 4 million copies, the RIAA announced Thursday (April 18) in its list of certifications for the month of March. Additionally, Florida Georgia Line's Here's to the Good Times has been certified gold for shipments of 500,000 copies. In digital singles certifications, Taylor Swift's "I Knew You Were Trouble" single reached quadruple platinum and her "Begin Again" hit the platinum level. Carrie Underwood's "Blown Away" and "Cowboy Casanova" achieved double platinum status. Gary Allan received his first-ever platinum single for "Every Storm (Runs Out of Rain)." Gold singles were awarded to Florida Georgia Line's "Get Your Shine On," Miranda Lambert's "Mama's Broken Heart," Tim McGraw's "One of Those Nights," Kacey Musgraves' "Merry Go 'Round," Blake Shelton's "Sure Be Cool If You Did," Swift's "22" and Underwood's "Two Black Cadillacs." Additionally, comic Ron White's most recent long-form video, A Little Unprofessional, was simultaneously certified gold and platinum.
- Top 10 Moments: CMT Artists of the Year
- Tim McGraw Serenaded by Lady Antebellum, Peter Frampton During CMT Artists of the Year
- CMT Artists of the Year Is Almost Here
- Ron White Goes Behind the Scenes at CMT Artists of the Year
- CMT Artists of the Year Host Ron White Calls Tim McGraw, Faith Hill "Real Good Folks"