Kenny Chesney has established a charitable fund to assist victims who will need prosthetics following the Boston Marathon bombing this month. Chesney's Spread the Love Fund will donate proceeds of the digital single of "Spread the Love" to work with Boston Medical Center to help pay for prosthetics, ongoing care and physical therapy of those injured. Chesney co-wrote the song with the Wailers. The track comes from Chesney's new album, Life on a Rock, released on Tuesday (April 30).
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards