Ray Price has entered the hospital for a case of severe dehydration, according to a post on his official Facebook page on Monday (May 13). "Doctors are pouring the fluids to me and I am feeling much better. I wanted you to hear from me before you hear it from the media. I have asked my wife, Janie, to keep you all posted. Thanks for your prayers and support," Price wrote. The Country Music Hall of Fame member revealed a six-month fight against pancreatic cancer in November.
- Country Music Hall of Fame Inducts Mac Wiseman, Hank Cochran, Ronnie Milsap
- New(er) Faces Hunter Hayes, Thomas Rhett Rule Charts This Week
- Chart Chatter: Luke Bryan Back at the Top, Jerrod Niemann Stays There
- Don Williams Relies on Top Songwriters for Reflections
- Miranda Lambert Helps Grammys Honor Phil Everly