Lady Antebellum, Miranda Lambert, the Zac Brown Band and Luke Bryan are among those performing at the Bayou Country Superfest taking place Saturday and Sunday (May 25-26) at Tiger Stadium on the Louisiana State University campus in Baton Rouge. Lady Antebellum and Lambert perform Saturday on a bill that also includes Darius Rucker, Thompson Square and Aaron Lewis. The Zac Brown Band and Bryan appear Sunday during the concert that also features The Band Perry, Rodney Atkins and Frankie Ballard.
- Babes, Bars and Beyond: Country Music Drinks Itself to Health
- Miranda Lambert Tops Country Album Summit for Second Week
- Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan Rack Up Platinum Album Certifications
- Frankie Ballard, "Helluva Life" Writers Celebrate No. 1 Hit
- Brantley Gilbert, Luke Bryan Still Command Album and Singles Charts