Luke Bryan's new album will be titled Crash My Party after the title of his current single which has climbed to No. 1 on Billboard's country airplay chart. He confirmed the title and the Aug. 13 release date following a Twitter promotion on his official website. The new album follows his double-platinum Tailgates & Tanlines, released in August 2011, and the recent EP, Spring Break ... Here to Party. Regarding the album title, Bryan said, "I decided Crash My Party was perfect for this album because, like the song, the album goes beyond the literal meaning of the title. The song isn't what you think it is. It is unexpected, and I think in the same way fans will definitely hear some surprises on my new album. It still reflects my sound, but you will get to hear a little bit deeper, different side to me musically, as well."
- Joe Nichols' "Yeah" Rolls In as No. 1 Song
- Jake Owen's "Beachin'" Arrives at No. 1, Miranda Lambert's Platinum Stays There
- Luke Bryan's "Roller Coaster Ride"
- Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert Among Top Sellers at Mid-Year
- Blake Shelton Blazes In With No. 1 Song, "My Eyes"