Vince Gill and Larry Gatlin and the Gatlin Brothers will perform at the 2013 Johnny Cash Music Festival taking place Aug. 17 on the campus of Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Ark. Jimmy Fortune of The Statler Brothers will also perform, along with Cash siblings Joanne Cash Yates and Tommy Cash. Now in its third year, money raised at the concert will be used to refurbish Cash's childhood home in Dyess, Ark., and fund a college scholarship established in his name. The home is scheduled to open as a tourist attraction in the spring of 2014. Three young people from the area have already been awarded college scholarships. Ticket information is available on the festival's website.
- Luke Bryan's Spring Break 6 Bows In as Country's Best-Selling Album
- Rhonda Vincent and Dailey & Vincent Take Top Bluegrass Honors
- Duck Dynasty Holiday Album Eagles In to Top the Chart
- Scotty McCreery Soars In With Top Album, Thomas Rhett Still Has Prime Song
- Johnny Cash Music Festival Will Feature Vince Gill, Larry Gatlin