Alabama & Friends, featuring an all-star cast performing some of the band's biggest hits, will be released Aug. 27 by Show Dog-Universal Music. The tribute celebrating Alabama's 40 years of hits will feature guest appearances by Jason Aldean ("Tennessee River"), Luke Bryan ("Love in the First Degree"), Kenny Chesney ("Lady Down on Love"), the Eli Young Band ("The Closer You Get"), Jamey Johnson ("My Home's in Alabama"), Toby Keith ("She and I"), Rascal Flatts ("Old Flame") and Trisha Yearwood ("Forever's as Far as I'll Go"). Florida Georgia Line will be featured on "I'm in a Hurry (And Don't Know Why)." The 11-song collection will also feature the band's first new tracks in over 10 years -- "All American" (written by Trey Bruce) and "That's How I Was Raised" (written by Charley Stefl, Tony Ramey, Skip Sasser and Trent Tomlinson). The sessions reunite the band with producer Harold Shedd, who worked closely with the band in its early years. As part of Alabama's Back to the Bowery tour, the band will perform its first-ever concert at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium on Nov. 3. Tickets to the Ryman concert go on sale Friday (July 26) via Ticketmaster.
- Top Eight Moments From Florida Georgia Line's Q&A
- Will Maddie & Tae Offend the Offenders With "Girl in a Country Song"?
- Florida Georgia Line's Itch to Ink
- Eric Church, Luke Bryan, Florida Georgia Line, Brantley Gilbert Among Top Sellers at Mid-Year
- Five G.O.D. Songs Prove It May Be the Next Big Thing