The Lumineers' self-titled debut album will be released Aug. 20 as a deluxe edition containing five bonus tracks and a DVD featuring more than 25 minutes of stage performance, behind-the-scenes footage and interviews chronicling the band's life on the road and rise to fame over the past year. Containing the hit single "Ho Hey," The Lumineers has been certified platinum for shipments of more than 1 million copies. The deluxe edition features a 28-page photo booklet of photos and notes from the recording sessions for the album that was first released in April 2012. The bonus tracks include "Ain't Nobody's Problem," "This Must Be the Place (Naive Melody)," "Elouise," "Darlene" and a live version of "Slow It Down." The Denver-based band's tour schedule includes stops this week in Virginia, Maryland and New Jersey before a Sunday (July 28) appearance in Rhode Island at the Newport Folk Festival.
- Shovels & Rope, Emmylou Harris and Rodney Crowell Share Top Honors at 2013 Americana Awards
- Around the Web: Keith Urban Fires Up Light the Fuse Tour
- Lumineers Releasing Deluxe Edition of Self-Titled Debut Album
- Overall Album Sales Down for First Half of Year, as Digital and Vinyl Trend Upward
- CMT, MTV and VH1 Let Music Ring on First-Ever Music Independence Day