Kenny Chesney will not tour in 2014, he said in an interview with The Hollywood Reporter. The hiatus marks the second time since 2001 that the country star has not done an annual tour. He will spend the year working on a new album to follow up Life on a Rock, released in April. "I love touring more than anyone in the world," Chesney told the trade publication. "I love the band, the crew, the whole team -- and it's weird to not be looking at next year's stage design, but I shouldn't make albums to service the tour. So I'm going to put the music first, dial it back and do the strangest thing in the world: not hit the road next summer." Chesney's No Shoes Nations tour continues Saturday (Aug. 3) in Atlanta and will hit five other cities before closing with shows scheduled for Aug. 23-24 at Gillette Stadium near Boston.
- Florida Georgia Line, The Band Perry Earn Double-Platinum Singles
- Ariana Grande, Meghan Trainor Added to CMA Awards
- Jason Aldean's Old Boots, New Dirt Is Nation's Best-Selling Album
- Jason Aldean, Tim McGraw Face Awkward Questions
- Eric Church, Florida Georgia Line, Kacey Musgraves Added to CMA Awards