Willie Nelson's To All the Girls, a collection of duets with Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert and other female artists, will be released Sept. 24 by Legacy Recordings. Underwood and Nelson reprise "Always on My Mind," his hit that spent two weeks at No. 1 on Billboard's country songs chart in 1982. He collaborates with Lambert on "She Was No Good for Me." Although the album doesn't place a strong emphasis on Nelson's past hits, the tracks include "Bloody Mary Morning" with Wynonna. Other collaborations on the 18-track album feature Rosanne Cash, Sheryl Crow, Loretta Lynn, Alison Krauss, Mavis Staples, Norah Jones, Shelby Lynne, Emmylou Harris and Brandi Carlile, among others. Recorded primarily in Nashville, To All the Girls is Nelson's second album to be released this year. Let's Face the Music and Dance was released in April to coincide with his 80th birthday.
- CMT Exclusive Song Premiere: Willie Nelson and Loretta Lynn's "Somewhere Between"
- Willie Nelson's Duets Album Arriving Oct. 15
- Willie Nelson Duets Album to Feature Carrie Underwood, Miranda Lambert
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend
- New Music: The Band Perry, Kenny Chesney and More