LeAnn Rimes and husband Eddie Cibrian will be featured in a new VH1 series set to premiere late this year or early next year with six half-hour episodes. The working title is LeAnn & Eddie. Rimes and Cibrian married in 2011 in California after previous marriages and have generated considerable fodder for the tabloid media. According to a VH1 press release, the series "will bring the truth and make fun of all the gossip." Rimes, who has sold more than 40 million albums, released her latest project, Spitfire, in June. Cibrian launched his acting career on daytime television but moved to primetime with Third Watch and roles on Invasion, The Playboy Club, CSI Miami and Tilt, among others. He has also starred in numerous films, including Living Out Loud, Good Deeds, But I'm a Cheerleader, The Cave and the upcoming Single Moms Club and Best Man Holiday.
- LeAnn Rimes Laughs at Critics on Upcoming Reality Show
- LeAnn Rimes, Eddie Cibrian Plan VH1 Series
- OFFSTAGE: Joan Rivers Compares LeAnn Rimes to Angelina Jolie
- OFFSTAGE: Country Music, Wiener Schnitzel and Wine Coolers at Summerfest
- Jason Aldean Bringing Country to Milwaukee's Summerfest This Weekend