Chris Young has been rushed to a Denver-area hospital suffering from the effects of a leg infection. He is listed in stable condition but will remain hospitalized for at least the next 24 hours. The source of Young's infection is unknown, and the singer has been forced to cancel his next four concert appearances: Kalispell, Mont., Wednesday (Aug. 14); Penticton, British Columbia, Thursday; Mission, British Columbia, Friday; and Brownsville, Ore., Saturday. "I'm so sorry to disappoint the fans, but I didn't even know I was sick," said Young. "One minute I was fine then suddenly I'm being rushed to the hospital. I look forward to being up and around and back on the road." The "Aw Naw" singer is expected to return to the stage Aug. 21 in Redding, Calif.
- Kip Moore Kicks Off the Mtn. Dew CMT Summer Concert Series
- Joe Nichols' "Yeah" Rolls In as No. 1 Song
- Dierks Bentley Leads Mtn. Dew CMT Summer Concert Series
- Jake Owen's "Beachin'" Arrives at No. 1, Miranda Lambert's Platinum Stays There
- Will Maddie & Tae Offend the Offenders With "Girl in a Country Song"?