1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: “Reba, Brooks & Dunn: Together in Vegas Sweepstakes!”(the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:01 PM Central Time (“CT”) on September 28, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM (CT) on November 7, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM (CT) on November 7, 2018.
3. Eligibility: This Sweepstakes is open to legal residents of the forty-eight (48) contiguous United States and District of Columbia, excluding Alaska and Hawaii. Entrants must be at least twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of entry. Entrants who have not yet reached the age of majority in the jurisdiction in which they reside will need to obtain permission from their parent/legal guardian in order to enter this Sweepstakes. Employees and their immediate families (i.e., parents, spouse, children, siblings, grandparents, step parents, step children and step siblings) of Country Music Television, Inc., a Viacom Media Network, a division of Viacom International Inc. (“CMT" or "Sponsor"), Mixed Media Entertainment (“MME”), Caesars Palace (“CP”, together with MME and CMT, collectively referred to herein as the “Sweepstakes Entities”), Kix Brooks and Ronnie Dunn (together, professionally known as “Brooks & Dunn”) and Reba McEntire (“Reba”, together with Brooks & Dunn, collectively referred to herein as the “Artists”), each of their respective parent companies, affiliated companies, subsidiaries, sponsors, advertising agencies, third party production companies, third party fulfillment agencies, respective agents, employees, officers, directors, members, successors, assigns (collectively, with Sweepstakes Entities, the “Released Parties”), and any person who has won a CMT contest or sweepstakes in the preceding twelve (12) month period, are not eligible to enter this Sweepstakes. By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants: (i) agree to be bound by these Official Rules and by the interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor, and by the decisions of Sponsor, which are final in all matters relating to this Sweepstakes; (ii) release and hold harmless the Released Parties against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or use or misuse or redemption of the Grand Prize (as hereinafter defined); and (iii) acknowledge compliance with these Official Rules.
4. Sweepstakes Overview: This Sweepstakes is one sweepstakes wherein one (1) Grand Prize Winner (as defined herein) will be randomly selected by Sponsor following the Sweepstakes Period. The odds of winning this Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries (as hereinafter defined) received; in other words, many will enter; only one (1) person will win.
6. Grand Prize Winner Selection/Notification: One (1) grand prize winner will be randomly selected by Sponsor on or around November 8, 2018 from among all of the Eligible Entries received (the “Grand Prize Winner”). Sponsor will make one (1) attempt over the twenty-four (24) hour period following the Grand Prize Winner’s selection to contact the potential Grand Prize Winner via the telephone number(s) provided on his/her entry form. If a potential Grand Prize Winner cannot be reached during the twenty-four (24) hour period in which he/she is called (no messages will be left on answering machines or voicemail systems) the potential Grand Prize Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Grand Prize Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received, if time permits.
7. Grand Prize Winner Verification: The potential Grand Prize Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence within three (3) days of being notified as a potential Grand Prize Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Grand Prize Winner, such potential Grand Prize Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Grand Prize Winner shall be terminated and an alternative potential Grand Prize Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received in Sponsor’s sole discretion. The Grand Prize Winner must sign (their parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (i) an affidavit of eligibility and release of Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes or the use/misuse or acceptance of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof to be eligible for the Grand Prize; and (ii) except where prohibited by law, a promotional release granting Sweepstakes Entities the right to use their name and likeness for advertising and publicity purposes without additional compensation. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes agreement to sign such releases. The Grand Prize Winner also must acknowledge that Sweepstakes Entities have not and will not obtain or provide insurance of any kind relating to the Grand Prize and that Grand Prize Winner (their parent/legal guardian if Grand Prize Winner is a resident of a jurisdiction that deems him/her to be a minor) will be responsible for obtaining and paying for any life, travel, accident, property or other form of insurance relating to the Grand Prize. Grand Prize Winner must also complete any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Grand Prize and return them as instructed within the timeframe specified by Sponsor or Grand Prize Winner may forfeit the Grand Prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. All decisions of Sponsor relating to this Sweepstakes are final. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Grand Prize Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary.
8. Grand Prize: The Grand Prize Winner shall receive a flyaway trip for two (2) for the Grand Prize Winner and one (1) guest (the “Guest”) to see Artists in concert in Las Vegas, NV (the “Event”). Event dates are non-negotiable. Event dates subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. If Grand Prize Winner, together with Guest, cannot travel on dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, Grand Prize Winner will forfeit all rights to the prize(s). Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible if potential Grand Prize Winner is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize a prize. The trip shall consist of the following: (i) up to $1,000.00 towards air transportation for Grand Prize Winner and Guest, which shall originate from a major U.S. gateway airport of Sweepstakes Entities’ choice nearest Grand Prize Winner’s residence (as determined by Sweepstakes Entities in their sole discretion) to a major U.S. gateway airport of Sweepstakes Entities’ choice near Las Vegas, NV, at Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion (and Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right to substitute ground transportation for air transportation if Grand Prize Winner resides within 150 miles of the Event); (ii) three (3) days, two (2) nights standard hotel accommodations for Grand Prize Winner and Guest (double occupancy) at a hotel of Sweepstakes Entities’ choice, in their sole discretion Las Vegas, which shall consist of one (1) room based on double occupancy (meals, telephone calls, tips and other incidentals and costs are not included); (iii) two (2) tickets to see Reba, Brooks & Dunn in concert; and (iv) an opportunity for Grand Prize Winner and Guest to meet-and-greet the Artists (collectively, the “Grand Prize”).
If Grand Prize Winner is not available to travel on the dates specified by Sweepstakes Entities, in their sole discretion, Grand Prize Winner’s privileges to the Grand Prize will be terminated and an alternative Grand Prize Winner will be selected from the remaining Eligible Entries. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must travel on the same itinerary and dates, as specified by Sweepstakes Entities, or the Grand Prize will be forfeited. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must be twenty-one (21) years of age or older at time of Grand Prize fulfillment. Sweepstakes Entities will determine the airline, ground transportation (if applicable), and hotel in their sole discretion. Travel restrictions, conditions, and limitations may apply. Travel arrangements are subject to availability and must be roundtrip. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be responsible for any cancellations, delays, diversions or substitution or any act or omissions whatsoever by the air carriers, hotels, or other transportation companies, or any other persons providing any of these services and accommodations necessitated by same. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be liable for any loss or damage to baggage.
All travel dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion. If for any reason any Grand Prize related event is delayed, cancelled or postponed, Sweepstakes Entities reserve the right, but are not obligated, to cancel or modify this Sweepstakes in their discretion and award a substitute prize of comparable or greater value, which may include, but is not limited to, a cash prize equivalent to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize as set forth in these Official Rules. Grand Prize Winner and Guest must comply with all ticket and/or venue rules and regulations; failure to do so may result in forfeiture of the Grand Prize. The Grand Prize is non-transferable, non-refundable and non-assignable, and must be accepted as awarded, “AS IS”, with no warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, made by Sweepstakes Entities or for which Sweepstakes Entities may be liable. The opportunity to meet and greet Artists is subject to the availability of Artists (determined in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion). In the event this opportunity does not take place, there will be no replacement for this portion of the Grand Prize. Restrictions and limitations may apply. The dates of fulfillment for the Grand Prize will between December 5, 2018 through December 14, 2018 and such dates are subject to change in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
The ARV of the Grand Prize is $1,750.00.
The ARV is subject to change based on current market conditions at time of Grand Prize fulfillment, the time of travel, and the distance between departure and destination. Any difference between the ARV and the actual value, if any, will not be awarded. If, for any reason Sweepstakes Entities are unable to provide tickets to the Event, Sweepstakes Entities’ only obligation is to award trip portion of the Grand Prize or a prize of comparable or greater value (which may include a cash prize equal to the ARV of the trip portion of the Grand Prize), in Sweepstakes Entities’ sole discretion.
9. General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Grand Prize will be made by MME. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, airfare costs greater than $1,000.00, ground transportation, meals, snacks, beverages, mini-bar, entertainment, tips, souvenirs, personal expenses, damages to hotel rooms, baggage fees, and any equipment to be used in connection with the Grand Prize are solely Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Grand Prize will be taxable to the Grand Prize Winner as income. Grand Prize Winner must supply Sweepstakes Entities with his/her social security number for tax purposes. IRS Form 1099s will be issued in the name of Grand Prize Winner for the actual value of the Grand Prize received. Upon entry into this Sweepstakes, Grand Prize Winner (as well as all other Online Entrants) is required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes, and any other costs not specifically provided for in these Official Rules are solely the Grand Prize Winner’s responsibility. Sweepstakes Entities shall have no responsibility or obligation to a Grand Prize Winner or potential Grand Prize Winner who is unable or unavailable to accept or utilize Grand Prize as described herein.
No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Grand Prize or any portion thereof permitted, except by Sweepstakes Entities, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded.
10. General Terms:Noncompliance with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER THAT WILL BRING SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES OR RELEASED PARTIES INTO DISREPUTE (IN SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES’ SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH GRAND PRIZE WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS THE GRAND PRIZE WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human, mechanical or electronic error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or device on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. The Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of this Sweepstakes, errors in processing entries, identifying the Grand Prize Winner or in the announcement of the Grand Prize and Grand Prize Winner. If, for any reason, this Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s on-air programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of the Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this Sweepstakes. Should this Sweepstakes be terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be posted on http://www.cmt.com during the Sweepstakes Period and the Grand Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and, or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. All interpretations of these Official Rules and decisions by Sponsor are final. No software-generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entries are permitted. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they suspect or find (i) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated online or text message entry, (ii) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of this Sweepstakes, (iii) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (iv) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (v) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with this Sweepstakes. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THIS SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO URISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless the Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from this Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against the Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties have neither made nor are in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Grand Prize, including express warranties provided exclusively by a prize supplier that are sent along with the Grand Prize.
11. Requests for the Name of the Grand Prize Winner and the Official Rules: For the name of the Grand Prize Winner and/or the Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to:
Reba, Brooks & Dunn: Together in Vegas Sweepstakes!
330 Commerce Street, 4th Floor (453/04)
Nashville, TN 37201
All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Grand Prize Winner must be made by December 15, 2018. Please note on the front left-hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting the “Official Rules” or the name of the “Grand Prize Winner”.
12. Sponsors: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Country Music Television, Inc., a Viacom Media Network, a division of Viacom International Inc., 330 Commerce Street, Nashville, TN 37201.
© 2018 Country Music Television, Inc. All Rights Reserved. CMT and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Country Music Television, Inc.