- CMT Presents: My Big Redneck Wedding NOW CASTING
Are you Planning a Big Redneck Wedding or Pregnant?
Pink Sneakers is currently casting for season four of the hit series My Big Redneck Wedding for broadcast on CMT. This
show will document the planning and preparation it takes to pull off a truly fun, down-to-earth, redneck nuptial. From denim
wedding dresses to camouflage tuxedos, shotgun salutes and arriving at the reception on an ATV -- anything goes, as long as
it's rowdy and redneck!
We are currently looking for couples who:
- Appear to be between the ages of 18 and 45.
- Have over-the-top personalities.
- Are planning a super redneck wedding.
- Have a wedding date set between the months of October 2010 and February 2011.
- Would like to share their lives and wedding day with us.
- Are redneck and proud of it.
NOW ALSO CASTING FOR REDNECK COUPLES EXPECTING THEIR FIRST-BORN!
Pink Sneakers is currently casting for Redneck and Pregnant -- an exciting new series chronicling loud-and-proud redneck parents-to-be.
- Are you currently expecting a baby within the next few months?
- Are you planning on delivering your first baby -- redneck style?
- Will your baby shower revolve around deer-hunting season?
- Is your dream nursery painted in camouflage, complete with soda-can mobile?
- Are you still riding ATVs, muddin' and huntin' with a bun-in-the-oven?
If you're knocked-up and keepin' it country, we want to hear from you.
CALLING ALL AUNTS, UNCLES, COUSINS AND KIN FOR A REDNECK REUNION!
Pink Sneakers is currently casting for Redneck Reunion. This hour-long special, hosted by Tom Arnold, will reunite one redneck
family with a big-city relative for a family reunion they'll never forget.
- Do you have a family member who is embarrassed of his or her redneck roots?
- Has your relative traded in his camouflage gear for a suit and tie?
- Has she lost her Southern charm to the demands of the big city?
- Would you like to remind your long-lost family member where he/she came from and bring them home for a fun-filled family
If so, we want to hear from you.
We are scheduled to begin shooting immediately, so if you or anyone you know meets this criteria, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be sure to include your name, contact information, wedding location/baby
due date/reunion location, and a photo of you and your family.
Should you have any additional questions regarding the show, feel free to contact us at any time. Time is of the essence,
so please contact us as soon as possible.
Pink Sneakers Productions