1. NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN A PRIZE. A PURCHASE WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. A TWITTER ACCOUNT AND/OR INTERNET ACCESS IS REQUIRED TO ENTER. VOID IN ALASKA AND HAWAII AND WHERE PROHIBITED OR RESTRICTED BY LAW.
2. Entry Period: “The Ultimate Nashville Sweepstakes”(the “Sweepstakes”) commences at 12:00:01 PM Central Time (“CT”) on June 7, 2018 and ends at 11:59:59 PM CST on July 26, 2018 (the “Sweepstakes Period”). All entries must be received by 11:59:59 PM CST on July 26, 2018.
4. To Enter: Entry is via Twitter and/or Online Entry via www.sweepstakes.cmt.com. A public Twitter account or Internet access is required for entry.
a. For Twitter Entry: You may enter on your web enabled mobile device via the Twitter app during the Sweepstakes Period by going to http://www.twitter.com, (the “Twitter Web Site”) and from your Twitter account, follow the @NashvilleCMT account (so you can see updates and announcements relating to the Sweepstakes, including, the winner’s notification announcement to see if you’ve won (pending verification) in addition to the winner notification described in Section 5 below) and retweet the following message to receive one (1) entry into the Sweepstakes (the “Entry”):
RT TO ENTER: Tweet why you love Nashville with the hashtag #NashieSweeps for an additional entry
(individually and collectively, “the “Tweet”).
You must submit your Entry in accordance with the foregoing instructions during the Sweepstakes Period to count as an Entry (Note: You will need to create a Twitter account if you don’t already have one). BY RE-TWEETING THE CMT-SPECIFIED TWEET, YOU AGREE TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES. Submission of an Entry via Twitter using the Sweepstakes Hashtag constitutes Entrant’s acceptance of these Official Rules. Entrants must complete their Entries as directed and within the timeframe specified by Sponsor. Failure on behalf of an entrant to comply with the foregoing may result in an incomplete or disqualified Entry. Sponsor has the sole discretion to determine whether a submission qualifies as an Entry.
Entrant agrees, by entering this Sweepstakes that he/she is solely responsible for all data charges that may be incurred. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. The potential winner may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Twitter account associated with the Entry. By entering this Sweepstakes, you agree that you are solely responsible for all data charges that you may incur. All such charges are billed by and payable to your mobile service provider. Please contact your participating mobile service provider for pricing plans, participation status and details. Limit one (1) Entry per person per day per account. The person uploading the Entry will be deemed the Entrant (the “Entrant”).
All Twitter entries and Online Entries submitted in accordance with these Official Rules shall be hereinafter referred to as (“Eligible Entries”). The odds of winning the Sweepstakes depend on the number of Eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Please note that if you do not respond to the winner’s notification described in Section 4, you will be disqualified and another winner may be selected. Any entrant suspected or found to be submitting automated Entries of any kind will be disqualified.
PLEASE NOTE THAT ANY AND ALL SUBMISSIONS AND METADATA SUBMITTED FOR THIS SWEEPSTAKES MAY BE PUBLICLY VIEWABLE. IN ADDITION, ENTRANTS ACKNOWLEDGE THAT THEIR ENTRIES MAY BE RETWEETED OR REPOSTED BY THE PUBLIC OR OPEN TO PUBLIC COMMENTARY, FOR WHICH SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE.
Entrant agrees: (i) that he/she has all rights to the contents of the Entry all components thereof, and that Entrant has obtained all rights, consents and permissions, necessary to grant the rights granted herein; (ii) that the Entry does not and will not violate any law, statute, ordinance or regulation; (iii) that the Entry is free and clear of any liens or claims with respect to the use of the Entry in the manner authorized herein and will not give rise to any claims of infringement, invasion of privacy or publicity or claims, or infringe on any rights or interests of any third party, or give rise to any claims for any payment whatsoever, including but not limited to claims for re-use fees or residuals; and (iv) that the Entry is not and will not be defamatory, trade libelous, pornographic or obscene.
5. Winner Selection and Notification. There will be one (1) grand prize winner (the “Grand Prize Winner”) and two (2) runner-up prize winners (each individually, a “Runner-Up Prize Winner”) (each a “Winner” and collectively, the “Winners”). The Winners will be selected at random by Sponsor on or around July 31, 2018 from among all Eligible Entries received. Time is of the essence in awarding the Prizes. Sponsor will make up to two (2) attempts over the forty-eight (48) hour period following each potential Winner’s selection to contact the potential Winners via direct messaging to Winner’s Twitter account, as applicable and via tweets from Sponsor from http://twitter.com/CMT and/or by email to Winner’s email account as provided via Online Entry. If a potential Winner cannot be reached directly during the forty-eight (48) hour period in which he/she is being contacted, such potential Winner will be disqualified and an alternate Winner will be selected from among the remaining applicable Eligible Entries received. This process will be repeated until a potential Winner responds, as time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor reserves the right to select an alternate potential Winner from among the Eligible Entries received in the event that a potential Winner fails to comply with these Official Rules.
6. Winner Verification: Each potential Winner must prove eligibility, including, without limitation, proof of age and residence, social security or resident alien identification number, within three (3) days of being notified as the potential Winner. In the event of non-compliance by the potential Winner such potential Winner shall be disqualified and all privileges otherwise due as the Winner shall be terminated and an alternate potential Winner may be chosen from among all of the remaining Eligible Entries received, if time permits, in Sponsor’s sole discretion. Winner (or his/her parent or legal guardian if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) must sign within three (3) days of receipt of such documents from Sponsor: (a) an affidavit of eligibility and release of each of the Released Parties from any and all liability, loss, claims, demands, and causes of action for personal injury and/or damage, theft, loss, or any other harm suffered in connection with this Sweepstakes and (b) except where prohibited, a promotional release granting Sponsor the right to use their name and likeness, signature, voice and biography for advertising and publicity purpose without additional compensation. Guest (as hereinafter defined) must also execute and return an affidavit of eligibility, a liability release and, where imposing such conditions is legal, a promotional release within the time limit stated in the prize notification. Winner agrees to the foregoing and in addition Winner agrees to obtain, upon request of Sponsor any additional documentation and releases necessary to prove his/her unrestricted ownership in all materials contained in his/her entry and Sponsor’s right to use such entry, in whole or in part, without limitation in all media and for any purpose whatsoever without compensation or further obligation to the Winner. Entry into this Sweepstakes constitutes entrant’s agreement to sign such releases. In addition, if selected as a Winner, Entrant must also complete (or his/her parent or legal guardian if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) any additional legal documents provided by Sponsor (or third party on its behalf, if applicable) with respect to the Prize awarded and return them as instructed within the time frame specified by Sponsor or Winner may forfeit the prize at Sponsor’s sole discretion. Sponsor expressly reserves the right to delay the announcement of the Winner for creative or technical reasons or for any other reason Sponsor deems necessary. The affidavit of eligibility provided prior to the receipt of the Prize must be complete and must include Winner’s (or his/her parent’s or legal guardian’s if such Winner is deemed to be a Qualifying Minor) social security or resident alien identification number.
ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A POTENTIAL WINNER (AS DETERMINED IN SPONSOR’S SOLE DISCRETION) WILL RESULT IN SUCH POTENTIONAL WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS THE WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
7. Prizes (3): Only one (1) Grand Prize and two (2) Runner Up Prizes will be awarded.
The Grand Prize Winner will receive one (1) “Highway 65 painting”, as previously seen displayed in the office of the character Rayna James from the set of the Series (“Grand Prize”). Only one (1) Grand Prize will be awarded.
Each Runner-Up Prize Winner will receive one (1) “Rayna James Platinum Album Plaque” from the set of the Series (each individually and collectively, the “Runner-Up Prize(s)”). Only two (2) Runner-Up Prizes will be awarded.
8. General Prize Terms: Arrangements for fulfillment of the Prize will be made by Sponsor. All costs and expenses not specifically listed above, including, without limitation, any equipment to be used in connection with the Prize are solely each Winner’s responsibility. The value of the Prize may be taxable to each Winner as income. Each Winner may need to supply Sponsor with his/her social security numbers for tax purposes. An IRS Form 1099 may be issued in the name of each Winner for the actual value of the Prize received. Upon entry into the Sweepstakes, Winners (as well as all other entrants) are required to comply with any and all applicable federal, state, and local laws, rules, and regulations. All federal, state and local taxes (if any), and any other costs and expenses associated with the Prize not specifically provided for in these Official Rules, are solely each Winner’s responsibility. Sponsor shall have no responsibility or obligation to Winners or potential Winners who are unable or unavailable to accept or utilize the Prize as described herein. Sponsor reserves the right not to award some or all of the Prizes if it determines, in its sole discretion, that an insufficient number of Eligible Entries were received during the entry period. No substitution, transfer or cash equivalent of the Prize or any portion thereof is permitted, except by Sponsor, in which case a prize of comparable or greater value may be awarded. The Prize may not be sold, bartered, exchanged, published or replicated in anyway by the Winner.
9. General Terms: Noncompliance by any entrant with any of these Official Rules may result in disqualification. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY A WINNER OR ANY BEHAVIOR BY A WINNER THAT MAY, IN ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES GOOD FAITH DETERMINATION, BRING ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES OR ANY ACTIVITY RELATED TO THE SWEEPSTAKES OR THE PRIZES INTO DISREPUTE OR OTHERWISE SHED A NEGATIVE LIGHT ONTO ANY OF THE RELEASED PARTIES, OR ANY ACTIVITIES ASSOCIATED WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES WILL RESULT IN SUCH WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AS A WINNER OF THIS SWEEPSTAKES AND ALL PRIVILEGES AS A WINNER WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED).
The Released Parties assume no responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate entry information whether caused by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in this Sweepstakes or by any human error which may occur in the processing of the entries in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers, or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any e-mail or players on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website, or any combination thereof, or any incomplete, lost, late, delayed, misdirected or garbled entries or failure to receive entries, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to participant's or any other person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials in this Sweepstakes. Released Parties are not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the Prize(s) or the Winners. If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, including, without limitation, changes in Sponsor’s programming, infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other causes beyond the control of Released Parties which corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes or for any reason that Sponsor deems necessary, Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes, and to determine the Winner in its sole discretion. Should the Sweepstakes be modified or terminated prior to the stated expiration date, notice will be given by Sponsor via Sponsor’s Twitter or the Website and the Prize may be awarded to a winner to be selected from among all Eligible Entries received up until and/or after (if applicable) the time of modification, cancellation or termination, or in a manner that is fair and equitable as determined by Sponsor. All interpretations of these Official Rules by Sponsor and decisions of Sponsor are final. Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it suspects or finds: (a) to have used a software generated, robotic, programmed, script, macro or other automated entry, (b) to have tampered with the entry process or the operation of the Sweepstakes, (c) to be acting in violation of these Official Rules, (d) to be acting in an unsportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person or (e) to have provided inaccurate information on any legal documents submitted in connection with the Sweepstakes.
CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY ANY INDIVIDUAL TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE RELEASED PARTIES RESERVE THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH INDIVIDUAL TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. THE NEW YORK COURTS (STATE AND FEDERAL) SHALL HAVE SOLE JURISDICTION OF ANY CONTROVERSIES REGARDING THE SWEEPSTAKES AND THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF NEW YORK SHALL GOVERN THE SWEEPSTAKES. EACH ENTRANT WAIVES ANY AND ALL OBJECTIONS TO JURISDICTION AND VENUE IN THESE COURTS AND HEREBY SUBMITS TO THE JURISDICTION OF THOSE COURTS.
BY ENTERING THE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS RELEASE AND HOLD HARMLESS THE RELEASED PARTIES FROM AND AGAINST ANY AND ALL LOSSES, DAMAGES, RIGHTS, CLAIMS, AND ACTIONS OF ANY KIND ARISING IN WHOLE OR IN PART, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM THE SWEEPSTAKES OR PARTICIPATION IN ANY SWEEPSTAKES-RELATED ACTIVITY (INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE REMOVAL OR DISCONTINUATION OF ACCESS TO, ANY MATERIALS), OR RESULTING DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, FROM ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION PERSONAL INJURY, DEATH, AND/OR PROPERTY DAMAGE, AS WELL AS CLAIMS BASED ON PUBLICITY RIGHTS, DEFAMATION, AND/OR INVASION OF PRIVACY.
IN NO EVENT WILL THE RELEASED PARTIES BE RESPONSIBLE OR LIABLE FOR ANY DAMAGES OR LOSSES OF ANY KIND, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL, OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, ARISING OUT OF THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE, OR MISUSE OF, OR ANY HARM RESULTING FROM THE ACCEPTANCE, POSSESSION, USE OR MISUSE OF, OR PARTICIPATION IN, ANY PRIZE AWARDED IN CONNECTION WITH THE SWEEPSTAKES. WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, THE SWEEPSTAKES, ALL PRIZES, AND ALL MATERIALS PROVIDED ARE PROVIDED "AS IS" WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. Entrants agree to indemnify and hold harmless Released Parties from any and all liability resulting or arising from the Sweepstakes, to release all rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against Released Parties, and hereby acknowledge that Released Parties has neither made nor is in any manner responsible or liable for any warranty, representation or guarantee, express or implied, in fact or in law, relative to the Prizes.
11. Request for the Name of the Winners and Official Rules: For the name of the Winners and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope to: :
The Ultimate Nashville Sweepstakes
330 Commerce Street, 2nd Floor (252/04)
Nashville, TN 37201
Please note on the front left hand corner of your outer envelope whether you are requesting “Official Rules” or the names of the “Winners”. Vermont residents may omit return postage if requesting a set of Official Rules. All requests for a copy of the Official Rules and for the name of the Winners must be made by August 26, 2018.
12. Sponsor: This Sweepstakes is sponsored by Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. on behalf of the “CMT” programming services, 1515 Broadway, New York, New York 10036. Twitter is not a sponsor of this Sweepstakes and in no way endorses or is responsible for the administration of this Sweepstakes.
© 2018 Country Music Television Inc., a Viacom Media Networks, a division of Viacom International Inc. All rights reserved.