Carrie Underwood is just like us.
This week Underwood posted a video on TikTok of her husband Mike Fisher’s clothes in piles on the floor and other scenes familiar to wives whose husband enjoy the country lifestyle.
Underwood set the video to “If I Didn’t Love You,” her new duet with Jason Aldean.
As a clip of the song plays, Underwood smiles and points to floating text over her head that reads: “Things I wouldn’t put up with if I didn’t love him.”
In addition to multiple dirty clothes piles, Underwood – an avid vegetarian – also shows Fisher’s plethora of taxidermied hunting trophies.
An enormous deer head is mounted over the fireplace, a turkey hangs on the wall, and an entire coyote (or wolf, we can’t tell), stands on a rock.
She captioned the clips “dead things on the wall” and followed up with shots of his dozens of ballcaps.
The video is a rare glimpse into Underwood’s private life with Fisher, to whom she’s been married since 2010. The couple has two young sons Isaiah and Jacob, and live outside of Nashville.
The official music video for “If I Didn’t Love You” was directed by Shaun Silva and shot at Nashville’s Schermerhorn Symphony Center.
“If I Didn’t Love You” is the lead single from Aldean’s forthcoming 10th studio album “Macon, Georgia” that will be released in two parts split between Nov. 12 and April 22.
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024