On a very special episode of Bachelor in Paradise on Tuesday night (Aug. 27), the fantasy continued for Christopher Randone and Krystal Nielson when they tied the knot right there on the show. And one of country's most promising new artists was there to sing for the couple right before they said, "I do."
The ceremony, which took place at the Vidanta Hotel in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico, wouldn't have been complete without Stell's love song for the now-happy couple. (There has been drama in the past, but let's just leave that in the past for now.) And Stell's "Prayed for You" fit the theme of the looking-for-love reality show so, so well.
I ain't the church-pew regular, twice-on-Sunday, quote-you-the-scripture kind
I'm far from a preacher, but I'm a believer
'Cause every single day, before I knew your name
I couldn't see your face, but I prayed for you
Every heartbreak trail when all hope fell
On the highway to hell, I prayed for you
Stell was there in his best navy blue suit, standing by the bridesmaids, as he shared his acoustic ballad about finding the love you've been praying for. He sang the song during the wedding processional, and then show host Chris Harrison was there to officially officiate the non-denominational ceremony. Guests included Chris Bukowski, Ashley Iaconetti, Jared Haibon, Becca Kufrin, Ben Higgins, Jessica Clarke, Astrid Loch, Kevin Wendt, Kendall Long, Joe Amabile, Annaliese Puccini, Raven Gates and many more from the Bachelor franchise.
Here's to making happily ever after a genuine reality for Mr. & Mrs. Randone.
Stell wrote the song -- his breakout debut single -- with Ash Bowers and Allison Veltz.
Check out CMT's Night Out Nashville with Matt Stell:
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024