Danielle Del Valle/Getty Images
Valentine’s Day came early for Lee Brice this week when his wife, Sara, helped his 4-year-old daughter, Trulee, deliver a tray of homemade treats to the country singer while he did some filming on his farm.
Brice shared video on social media of Trulee presenting him with the goodies and explained they looked so good that he thought Sara made them, when in fact Trulee was the chef on the sweet surprises.
“She’s so excited,” he explained as Trulee stood in the seat of the white SUV, the top half of her body hanging out the window. Dressed in pink pajamas with her hair in a partial bun on top of her head, the little girl tapped her father’s shoulder as he shared her thoughtful visit and asked her to tell him what she brought.
“This one is peanut butter, which is good,” she explained proudly in her tiny baby voice. “These ones are M&Ms,” she said moving over to the next cookie. “I don’t even know what these kind of donuts are or the bread is.”
“That’s banana bread,” Sara supplied. “You made that.”
“I love banana bread, and I love you,” Brice said as his daughter grinned.
Trulee is the couple’s youngest child and their only daughter. Lee and Sara are also parents to sons Takoda and Ryker.
When Brice isn’t in dad mode, he’s charting No. 1 hits. The country singer has had eight Billboard Country Airplay No. 1 songs including “One of Them Girls” and most recently “Memory I Don’t Mess With” and 12 Top 10 hits. He’s currently on tour.
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024