In describing the process of shooting the video for their latest video for "I Wanna Remember," the band notes to CMT.com, "We did all of the live performance shots with Carrie in a warehouse and Gus shot the narrative downtown. It was actually the first time we had ever played the song together with Carrie so we were equal parts excited and nervous. She is the ultimate pro and made the video shoot easy and super fun."
The band from Seneca, South Carolina, comprised of Bear Rinehart, Seth Bolt, and Josh Lovelace, also note, "we’ve been a band for a pretty long time, we are still surprised by the incredible opportunities we get to share our music with new listeners. To have someone like Carrie Underwood on this song is an absolute honor for us. This video was a blast to make and we are really thrilled with how it turned out."
In regards to the video's greater meaning, the band offered the following statement:
"Life is fleeting. Moments are here and then they are gone in an instant. We hope this song can be a soundtrack to some epic life moments for people in all walks of life. Whether it’s walking down the aisle for your wedding, graduating college, or crossing something off the bucket list, we’d be honored if 'I Wanna Remember' was a part of it." They also add, "Through CMT and Carrie’s loyal fans, we hope to welcome some more friends into the NEEDTOBREATHE fan family and hopefully see some new faces on the road this fall."
- CMT Roundup: New Music from Keith Urban, Jenna Paulette, Scotty McCreery and moreFind this week's newest country songs on CMT's Roundup playlist.03/01/2024
- Jelly Roll and Lainey Wilson Talk Grit, Friendship And The Importance Of FamilyJelly Roll: “Life ain't about what you do; it's about who you do it with."02/28/2024
- Kelsea Ballerini To Return As Host For CMT Music AwardsThe 2024 CMT MUSIC AWARDS will air April 7 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.02/27/2024
- CMT Next Up Now: Scoot Teasley Sings About Moving On In "This Truck Still Misses You"Scoot Teasley: "The video and the song have a lot of moments in it that are fueled by emotions, and I hope that gets translated and accepted well."02/27/2024
- Denitia Talks Country Music, Is Excited to "Help Move It Forward"Denitia wants to weave elements of '60s, '70s, '80s and '90s country music into her story and hopes to connect with people by being her authentic self.02/26/2024
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024