Zac Brown is knee-deep in love.
People cite unnamed sources confirming that Brown is engaged to model and stunt woman Kelly Yazdi.
According to the sources, Brown proposed in Hawaii "a while ago."
"It was very intimate, and the couple has kept it very private," the source said.
A quick scan of their social media accounts shows very few photos and videos of each other – but there are a few. Yazidi is present on an Instagram video from July when she was celebrating Brown's birthday on tour with his band.
Brown's reported engagement comes four years after Brown revealed his separation from Shelly, his wife of 12 years.
"We feel blessed to be on such an incredible journey in life, and sometimes the journey begins to lead in different directions," the statement read to People. "It is with deep love and respect that we announce we are separating as a couple."
The couple is parents to five children: son Alexander, 8, and daughters Joni, 11, Georgia, 12, Lucy, 14, and Justice, 15.
"We have led a whirlwind life together growing into a beautiful family with five amazing children, and while life will be rearranging a bit, our love and commitment to our family will always be there," they continued. "This was a difficult decision, but we've done plenty of tough things together, and this is our next venture — love, mutual respect, and care for each other are what we are moving forward with."
The engagement comes on the heels of a stacked year for the Zac Brown Band. The group released a deluxe version of their 2021 album "The Comeback." They played an extensive tour, added Caroline Jones to their line-up and revealed that founding member John Driskell Hopkins was diagnosed with ALS.
The Zac Brown Band will continue its tour overseas in March.
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024
- Jackson Dean Promises "One Helluva Time" On Headlining Tour, Reveals He's Sequencing New AlbumJackson Dean: "I had a hard time fathoming at 14 years old that I could go and make music on another continent, and people would show up and sing."02/14/2024
- CMT Premiere: Cody Jinks Makes New "Outlaws and Mustangs" Video A Family AffairCody Jinks: "The important things in life show themselves when family is near."02/13/2024