Luke Combs performed at Myrtle Beach, South Carolina's Carolina Country Music Festival on Sunday, June 13, and--being the prolific writer he is--Combs used the opportunity to debut an unreleased song he's written.
Combs introduced a song titled "Good Ol' Days," which finds the burly-voiced singer reveling in nostalgia for a time when simple things like dates at a carnival, young love, pickup trucks meant everything, and some of the biggest worries included getting caught sneaking out of the house late at night.
“We were young, we were free / Didn’t have a thing that we didn’t need...Back when we knew everything / Back in the good ol’ days," Combs sings.
Combs recently earned yet another No. 1 hit with "Forever After All," and is currently in the studio crafting his third studio album, which will no doubt continue the massive sales streaks of his previous projects, including his 2017 debut This One's For You, 2019's What You See Is What You Get, and his latest deluxe album What You See Ain't Always What You Get.
Earlier this year, Combs also teamed with Billy Strings on the bluegrassy track "The Great Divide," and shared that he had been working on a bluegrass project last year.
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024