Marley’s Coconut Popcorn
White Popcorn Kernels (measured to package directions)
1 to 2 tablespoons of coconut oil
1) Add Coconut Oil into Large Stock pot.
2) Once the oil melts, add two or three popcorn kernels.
3) When those kernels pop, add the remaining popcorn kernels to and cover the pot with lid.
4) Listen as kernels pop and when popping slows until there are around 5 seconds between pops, remove the pot from heat.
5) Add salt to taste.
2 cups of dry chow mein noodles
One 24 oz. package of chocolate chips
1 cup of peanuts
1) Cover a baking sheet pan with wax paper.
2) Melt the chocolate chips. You can use a stove top pan or microwave the chips in a bowl. Check package instructions before melting.
3) Add chow mein noodles and peanuts to the melted chocolate. Gently stir until nuts and noodles are coated with the chocolate.
4) Use a teaspoon to scoop the portions of the mix from the bowl and spoon them out onto the wax paper and allow to cool. Sprinkle with sea salt.
5) For faster cooling, place the baking sheet in the freezer for 10 minutes or so.
6) Serve or store in an airtight container.