UPDATE: Due to inclement weather in Nashville, the Florida Georgia Line x Amazon Music Global Livestream is moving to Thursday, Feb. 25. The party starts at 7pm CT via the Amazon Music Twitch channel and within the Amazon Music mobile app. We look forward to seeing y’all next week!
On Friday (Feb. 12), Florida Georgia Line’s Brian Kelley and Tyler Hubbard will release their fifth studio album, Life Rolls On. The duo will celebrate the new project with the livestream event "Life Rolls On From The FGL House," as Kelley and Hubbard team with Amazon Music and CMT to perform songs from the new album.
CMT’s Cody Alan will host the event, which launches on Amazon Music’s Twitch Channel and in the Amazon Music mobile app, at 8 p.m. CT on Feb. 17. Alan will chat with Kelley and Hubbard in a Q&A following the concert. The performance will also be available to watch on the Amazon Music Twitch for three days after the live event.
The event, in partnership with CMT, will support businesses impacted by the Christmas Day bombing in downtown Nashville. All proceeds will go to The Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Nashville Neighbors Fund, with grants from the fund benefiting nonprofits that provide services aiding immediate and long-term needs for those impacted by the explosion.
FGL’s Hubbard and Kelley, along with Amazon Music, CMT and Big Machine Label Group, have each donated to the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee’s Nashville Neighbors Fund. Fans can donate during the livestream using Tiltify.
Life Rolls On, FGL's first full-length project with writer/producer Corey Crowder, features their current single “Long Live,” and welcomes Nelly (“Lil Bit”), Russell Dickerson (“It’s About Time”), and Chase Rice (“Drinkin’ Beer. Talkin’ God. Amen”). Kelley and Hubbard have a history of collaborative efforts, from their Bebe Rexha collaboration “Meant To Be” to last year’s work in co-writing and executive producing Contemporary Christian Music artist Chris Tomlin’s Chris Tomlin & Friends project—in addition to FGL's collaborations on business ventures, such as FGL House, Round Here Records, Old Camp Whiskey, and Wolf Moon Bourbon (with fellow country superstar Jason Aldean).
Florida Georgia Line recently became the first and only country act to earn two RIAA Diamond-certified singles, including their breakthrough hit “Cruise” (11x Platinum) and their more recent No. 1 “Meant To Be” with Bebe Rexha (10x Platinum).
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024