Brett Young and his wife Taylor are now parents of two sweet girls!
The "Not Yet" vocalist announced that the couple welcomed their second child, daughter Rowan Marie Young, on Wednesday, July 21. Rowan joins older sister Presley Elizabeth, who was born in 2019.
"I thought my heart was maxed out," Young said in announcing the news on social media. "I usually don’t like to be wrong…… I was wrong. And I can’t wait to thank you properly for the opportunity to be your daddy. I already love you so much and I can’t wait to watch you and your sister become best friends. FYI...the women in your life are super heroes and you’re the luckiest lady alive. Presley has been begging for you. Be prepared for me to mess everything up and your mom and sister to always be there to fix it. I love you. Welcome to the ‘Youngs’ -Daddy"
In addition to welcoming his second daughter, Young is also gearing up to release his children's book, Love You, Little Lady, on Aug. 24. The book, inspired by the lyrics to his chart-topper "Lady," serve as a love letter to his daughter Presley, including recollections of seeing his daughter take her first steps, and getting to hold her for the first time.
Young also recently released the music project Weekends Look A Little Different These Days, which includes the single "Not Yet," a followup to Young's seven consecutive No. 1 hits.
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024