Much like his fellow country artists Walker Hayes ("Fancy Like") and Miranda Lambert ("Tequila Does"), Thomas Rhett is promoting his new track "Redneck Be Like" by amping up the dance grooves.
Rhett--known for his smooth, pop-oriented hits including "Die A Happy Man"--dons a cowboy hat and puts his boots to work on a new TikTok dance for the summer-ready track--with the help of a few backup dancers.
"Never thought I’d see the day where I’d be doing a TikTok dance but here we are...tag me when you do it," Rhett captioned his TikTok video.
Rhett recently released the project Country Again: Side A, but with "Redneck Be Like," he's making it clear he has plenty more songs stored up. Rhett says of the track, "This song is all about summertime and getting a chance to unwind and let loose. We wrote it about the towns where I grew up in Georgia and Tennessee, and honestly every town we live in for the night when we go on tour. We can't wait to see y'all on the road and turn this one up."
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024
- Jackson Dean Promises "One Helluva Time" On Headlining Tour, Reveals He's Sequencing New AlbumJackson Dean: "I had a hard time fathoming at 14 years old that I could go and make music on another continent, and people would show up and sing."02/14/2024
- CMT Premiere: Cody Jinks Makes New "Outlaws and Mustangs" Video A Family AffairCody Jinks: "The important things in life show themselves when family is near."02/13/2024
- Tanner Adell Talks Touring, Luke Combs and CMT's Next Women of CountryTanner Adell: "I've watched and loved and admired the voices of women in country music for so long. To be here and considered one of them is a dream come true."02/12/2024