When it comes to the slate of country star-branded Nashville bars, you just never know when a country music titan might pop in to surprise patrons with an appearance.
Case in point: Luke Bryan, who surprised attendees at his Nashville bar Luke's 32 Bridge Food + Drink over the weekend, popping in on Friday night (May 14) for an impromptu performance.
The bar shared a brief video clip to its official Instagram page, captioning it with "When Luke Bryan LITERALLY crashes the party." The video shows Bryan performing a cover of the Brooks & Dunn classic "Neon Moon," as a packed crowd sings along.
B&D's Ronnie Dunn responded to the video, commenting, "Sing it Luke! Love ya brother. Anxious to hit the road aren't you."
Bryan opened Luke's 32 Bridge Food + Drink in 2018. The 30,000-square-foot venue includes eight bars, two restaurants and three performance stages. The venue takes its name from the Route 32 Bridge that crosses the Flint River and marks the line between Worth and Lee counties in Georgia. Luke's 32 Bridge Food+Drink was created via a partnership with TC Restaurant Group, which also operates other country artist-branded venues including Florida Georgia Line's FGL House, Miranda Lambert's upcoming Casa Rosa, and Jason Aldean's Kitchen+Rooftop Bar.
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Kenny Chesney, Camille Parker, Kameron Marlowe and moreHear the newest in country music on CMT's playlist The Roundup.02/23/2024
- Dolly Parton Rallies Famous Friends, Dogs In Dresses and Hit Songs For a Night of Fashion and FunDolly Parton: "I think right now, everything is so dark and everything is so hateful. I thought it would be fun to do something fun and uplifting."02/21/2024
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024