Jake Owen turned to social media this morning for help finding the man who defaced his Good Company Entertainment headquarters last night. He’s offering a $5,000 reward.
Owen said someone vandalized their building in the Charlotte Pike/46th Street area of Nashville “for no reason other than he’s a punk.
“I have all the video footage and even a silly little drawing on our wall that came from his small, little, non-creative peanut-sized brain,” Owen said.
The “Made For You” singer posted a photo of the guy he suspects is guilty in the next frame and said he would “personally pay” the reward for information about the incident and for help identifying the man.
Owen’s new song “Best Thing Since Backroads” is out now.
- Tigirlily Gold Talks Breakups, Moving On and CMT's Next Women of CountryThe sister duo said their new single "I Tried A Ring On" is "all about just that frustrating part of having to start over again."02/20/2024
- CMT Roundup: New Music From Brian Kelley, Lainey Wilson, Matt Stell And MoreTo hear the most exciting new releases in country music, see CMT's Roundup playlist.02/16/2024
- Beyoncé Releases Country Songs, But Will Country Radio Play Them?"Texas Hold' Em" and "16 Carriages" are from Beyoncé's upcoming album "Renaissance Act II" that will be available March 29.02/15/2024
- Jackson Dean Promises "One Helluva Time" On Headlining Tour, Reveals He's Sequencing New AlbumJackson Dean: "I had a hard time fathoming at 14 years old that I could go and make music on another continent, and people would show up and sing."02/14/2024
- CMT Premiere: Cody Jinks Makes New "Outlaws and Mustangs" Video A Family AffairCody Jinks: "The important things in life show themselves when family is near."02/13/2024
- Tanner Adell Talks Touring, Luke Combs and CMT's Next Women of CountryTanner Adell: "I've watched and loved and admired the voices of women in country music for so long. To be here and considered one of them is a dream come true."02/12/2024