Loretta Lynn turns 85 today (April 14) and has announced she will release her new album Wouldn't It Be Great on Aug. 18.
Like her 2016 Grammy-nominated Full Circle album, Lynn mainly recorded the new 13-song collection at the Cash Cabin Studio in Hendersonville, Tennessee with producers Patsy Lynn Russell and John Carter Cash.
The album includes new versions of "Coal Miner's Daughter," her first No. 1 "Don't Come Home a Drinkin'" and "God Makes No Mistakes" from 2004's Jack White-produced Van Lear Rose album, plus new songs "Ruby's Stool," "Ain't No Time To Go" and "I'm Dying For Someone To Live For."
Her birthday celebration continues this weekend with two performances on the Grand Ole Opry at Nashville's Ryman Auditorium. Both Friday (April 14) and Saturday's (April 15) shows are sold out.
Her new exhibit at the Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum opens Aug. 25 and is scheduled to run through June 2018.
Here is a complete track listing for Wouldn't It Be Great:
1. "Wouldn't It Be Great" (Lynn)
2. "Ruby's Stool" (Lynn, Shawn Camp)
3. "I'm Dying for Someone to Live For" (Lynn, Camp)
4. "Another Bridge to Burn" (Lynn, Lola Jean Dillon)
5. "Ain't No Time to Go" (Lynn, Russell)
6. "God Makes No Mistakes" (Lynn)
7. "These Ole Blues" (Lynn, Russell)
8. "My Angel Mother" (Lynn)
9. "Don't Come Home a Drinkin'" (Lynn, Peggy Sue Wells)
10. "The Big Man" (Lynn, Camp)
11. "Lulie Vars" (Traditional, arrangement by Lynn)
12. "Darkest Day" (Lynn)
13. "Coal Miner's Daughter" (Lynn)