"7500 OBO" is the latest track released by Tim McGraw from his 2020-released album Here on Earth. On the soulful pop-country track, the icon sings, "Got an '06 stick-shift, dark blue F-150 in good condition / Got 119,000 miles, only five on the new transmission / It's got leather seats, a sunroof / It's sittin' on 33s, it runs smooth / It'll get ya from A to B, but not from me / 'Cause every time I turn that key, I see her..."
The song is written by the trio of Matt McGinn, Jennifer Schott and Nathan Spicer. As well, a throwback to a prior McGraw Song, 1998's "Where the Green Grass Grows," is also included in the song's chorus. That song was a crossover hit for the crooner, achieving chart-topping success on the Hot Country charts, plus hitting Billboard's overall Hot 100 rankings.
Recently, McGraw was the headliner at Seattle's Watershed Festival. To the 20,000 fans in attendance, he exclaimed, “It’s been a long time, baby. And you know what happens when it’s been a long time. You let it all go, and we’re gonna let it go hard.” Regarding his performance, the Seattle Times noted that "he [hadn't] missed a beat" and offered that he "unified a crowd that ranged from teens to boomers, moving through three decades of hits with a workman’s precision." The review continues, "McGraw dusted off a number of '90s gems, from the vivid storytelling of 'Don’t Take the Girl' to country rocker 'Indian Outlaw,' sprinkling in a few newbies off last year’s [album] 'Here on Earth.'"
In addition to music, McGraw recently revealed that he and wife Faith Hill have joined the upcoming project 1883, a prequel to the hit series Yellowstone.
1883 follows the Dutton family as they head west into untamed territory, hoping to escape poverty for a better life in Montana. McGraw and Hill will portray James and Margaret Dutton, the patriarch and matriarch of the Dutton family, respectively.
- CMT Roundup: New Music from Keith Urban, Jenna Paulette, Scotty McCreery and moreFind this week's newest country songs on CMT's Roundup playlist.03/01/2024
- Jelly Roll and Lainey Wilson Talk Grit, Friendship And The Importance Of FamilyJelly Roll: “Life ain't about what you do; it's about who you do it with."02/28/2024
- Kelsea Ballerini To Return As Host For CMT Music AwardsThe 2024 CMT MUSIC AWARDS will air April 7 (8:00-11:00 PM, live ET/delayed PT) on the CBS Television Network.02/27/2024
- CMT Next Up Now: Scoot Teasley Sings About Moving On In "This Truck Still Misses You"Scoot Teasley: "The video and the song have a lot of moments in it that are fueled by emotions, and I hope that gets translated and accepted well."02/27/2024
- Denitia Talks Country Music, Is Excited to "Help Move It Forward"Denitia wants to weave elements of '60s, '70s, '80s and '90s country music into her story and hopes to connect with people by being her authentic self.02/26/2024
- Maddie & Tae, Lauren Alaina, Brett Young and More Added To Voices Of America Country Music Fest LineupThe four-day concert is set for Thursday, Aug. 8 - Sunday, Aug. 11, 2024, at Voice of America MetroPark in West Chester, Ohio, near Cincinnati.02/23/2024